Friday, July 15, 2022
Featured Teller: Ginger Parkinson
Address: Hedman Home, 4835 W Sunset Park Lane, West Jordan, UT 84081
Any need for directions, you can call/text Rachel Hedman at (801) 870-5799
Ginger Parkinson is a spunky, energetic storyteller and coach. She has spun her magic at the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival, Weber State Storytelling Festival, Thanksgiving Point, Red Butte Gardens, City Creek Center, Traverse Mountain Outlets, school and libraries across the Western United States.
Dress for the weather for the outdoors adventure. In case of inclement weather (rain - as temperature does not concern us), we would be inside.
- Masks are encouraged/welcomed though not required.
- We do need a signed waiver of liability and indemnity agreement that is part of the registration process. A copy of it is below for your benefit.
- Dress for the weather. This is an outdoors concert. In case of inclement weather, it will be indoors.
- Please use the facilities before you leave. If you need to use the facilities, one is available though you must wipe down and disinfect upon usage.
- Suggested donation is $15/person or $25/household.
- RSVP Required for one of the 40 spots.
- You can donate beyond your registration here: http://www.paypal.me/storycrossroads or we are on Venmo as storycrossroads (business profile tab). Cash and checks are also accepted.
This file is within the registration and for your benefit:
Story Crossroads - Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.pdf